EXPOBOIS 2012 is reflecting the timber industry’s drive!
Despite an economic context in which “wait-and-see” prevails and a market without any clear picture of the future, EXPOBOIS mirrored the get-up-and-go and drive of professionals in the timber industry.
A benchmark for technological innovation, EXPOBOIS also confirmed its role as a business accelerator, helping to foster top-quality sales contacts.
2012 key figures:
- 20,000 visits (of whom 6% from abroad), or +17% vs 2010
- 30,000 m² of exhibiting area
- More than 100 operating in stands
- 60 new products presented by the exhibitors
- 7 Trophées awarding innovation
- 400 participants visiting the Innovation Wood Forum
- 81% were satisfied with their visit at EXPOBOIS 2012 (vs 77% in 2010) and 72% intend to come back in 2014
- 68% came to find information and 58% to check out new products
- 53% are planning to invest within the coming year
- 82% were interested in the EXPOBOIS Awards
- 70% were satisfied with their participation to EXPOBOIS 2012 (vs 56% in 2010) and 75% intend to come back in 2014
- 71% came to make new contacts and 63% to increase their awareness
- 87 visitors were welcomed per stand, as an average
- 81% thought the contacts were very qualitative
For more information, consult the entire key figures of the 2012 edition and the roundup press release.