EXPOBOIS, the benchmark show for the wood industry
A hub for meeting contacts and sharing, a great showcase for innovation, EXPOBOIS is now the benchmark show in France for the entire timber industry. Supported by professional organisations and federations, the show is the ideal place for visitors to check out the latest ans most powerfull solutions for processing and enhancing wood.
EXPOBOIS meets the expectations of over 50% of our visitors and gives priority for demonstrations of your equipment and solutions, with over a hundred machines in operation.
- 30,000 m² of display space
The most comprehensive offer for the timber industry:
- machinery for primary processing
- machinery for secondary procession
- environment, promoting wood
- controlling, measuring, quality
- protective and finishing products
- 105 contacts on average per exhibitor, 50% of whom are new
- 70% of visitors state that they come to the show with procurement plans, of which half involve short-term planning
- 70% of visitors play a direct role in procurement decisions
- almost 1 in 2 exhibitors secured deals at the show in 2010
Use the show communication to promote your company:
- over 200,000 invitations sent to previous visitors and new targets, with regular e-mail blasts for backup
- regular press relations: publication of studies on various themes, promotion of exhibitor's new products, newsflashes during the show, presse conferences etc
- a well-developed web strategy: a more interactive website to leverage your content, networking, use of social networks etc
- free communication tools at the exhibitors disposal to promote their participation (press releases, events, new products, ...)
For more information about the show and to book your stand, contact the commercial department.